Yes, I'm Still Here

Relaaaaaxxxx.... Watch-a-Movie.......
In case you've been wondering where I've been off to the last couple of weeks -- I just got dunked into the busiest work weeks I've ever had since starting here in Kiwilandia.

Babysat two new clients, one in pitch and one in transition, and realized just a tad too late that they needed more effort than I was originally told. Unfortunately in the midst of all this fuss, I had pre-scheduled a four day trip to Sydney with PIC and it could not have come at the worst time. How was I to know three months ago that this was going to happen??

Anyway, while my first day off was a bit tense and I drove straight from the airport to the office on my first day back everything went off without a hitch with the clients and so far, they still seem to love us. Enter all the other busy work, our 10k run, and two weeks have passed since we got back from Australia Fair.

There really isn't any point to this post my friends. I just thought you'd be interested to know that I am still alive, still breathing, and still snarky. I will be sure to regale you with tales of Sydney shopping, our close encounters with Aussie wildlife and PIC's brief lapse of sanity as he trolled through jobs from across the ditch. 

Peace out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaries of the Newly Enciente: Baby Lists!

That Little Old Lady