Randoms: Cities I Want to Visit

@ Schipol Airport
  1. Tokyo, Japan
  2. Barcelona, Spain - 2 failed attempts 
  3. Toronto, Canada
  4. Maui, Hawaii
  5. Dubai, UAE
  6. Monaco, French Riviera
  7. Zurich, Switzerland - 1 failed attempt
  8. Cairo, Egypt
  9. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  10. Crete or Athens, Greece
Compared to most of our well-traveled friends, PIC and I are probably the least traveled. Looking at this list and seeing the number of cities I've missed from the European contingent is simply disheartening.

Anyway, I'm having one of those moments where I sit in a corner dreaming I had just won the lotto and am now plotting how to spend my riches -- hence the list. One of these days I should get PIC to give me a list of his top 10 and post it here so you can compare. In the mean time hope my list and this inspires you for your own next Top 10.

Comments

  1. i also want to go to all of the above! plus the rest of the wonders of the world...while I can still walk and hold my pee for hours!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL good point on holding your pee in! I will definitely take that into consideration for planning our next adventures. Any excuse to speed up the process ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diaries of the Newly Enciente: Baby Lists!

That Little Old Lady