Ted Baker has Arrived in NZ!!!

OK, so I'm still faffing about on all the meaty stuff but this is so much more important!

Hello my lovelies...

For those of you who know me, Ted Baker was a favourite resource of mine for office wear and party dresses while I resided in Dublin, Ireland. So imagine my excitement when I saw a "Coming Soon" sign at a yet-to-be-opened shop on the ground level of Britomart here in Auckland, with Ted's much beloved logo plastered on it. With my poor unassisted eyesight, I literally spotted it from at least 10 feet away and went sprinting closer to the glass panes just to confirm that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. PIC barely knew what hit him.

So August is now upon us and the store has opened. As anticlimactic as it sounds, it took me almost two weeks before I found my way to Mr Baker's Kiwi abode. It was lovely, but tiny, and an average of 30-40% more expensive than they are in the UK. There were a few items I'd scoped on their online store that I was hoping to get at the store but found that they didn't stock the full collection -- presumably limited by the store size.

I imagine it will take me a while to reconcile the difference in price but since they don't ship to Australia or New Zealand at the moment I guess I'd have to bite the bullet and use PIC's plastics instead. Hmm... maybe that works out best after all!

Yep, they have both the men and women's collections in store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diaries of the Newly Enciente: Baby Lists!

That Little Old Lady