Manila Time

I am heading home in a few days for a wedding, meet up with my best friend, and be introduced to my two new godchildren.

Its IT time again...

Just to give you an idea of how my ITs usually turn out - here's a snapshot. Its blurry on purpose guys, sorry about that, but I am just a tiny bit shy about bumping into any of you while I am on holidays.

To be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to this trip for at least a thousand and one reasons but as the days pass and D-day is getting closer and closer I am getting more and more excited. While it will be busy, I guess I am getting excited about seeing everyone again. There is always that never ending list of affairs you need to sort out -- are my siblings ok, is the house still functioning in every little way, does everyone have what they need, do I need to attend to paperwork while I am there, do I need to ship over some stuff left over from Ireland that I sent to Manila instead., the list just goes on and on and on. But between getting all this sorted, I get to look forward to catching up with friends on all the gossip and actually living the exeperiences I read about when I stalk Anton Diaz's blog "ourawesomeplanet."

On this trip, I get to try Bale Dutung, The Goose Station, Lugang Cafe, and possibly Pendy's in Bacolod. I'll definitely be writing about how I found each one. Let's just hope I don't gain too much that they'd have to roll me onto the plane when I attempt to fly back to Auckland.

Anyway, wish me luck and a safe trip guys -- you'll be hearing all about my adventures in Manila pretty soon!

Comments

  1. Weird to say but I miss doing IT's like yours! hahahaha! nabawasan ang pagka-OC ko after having a family, I think it sucked out a bit of my focus!
    Anyway, I'm touched by the "time slot" allotted for us here, hehe...
    Friend ni Jas yung owner of Lugang Cafe in Greenhiils ah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diaries of the Newly Enciente: Baby Lists!

That Little Old Lady